You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 years ago|
|api||2 years ago|
|frontend||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|dev.ts||3 years ago|
|now.json||3 years ago|
|package.json||3 years ago|
|tsconfig.json||2 years ago|
Screenshot websites as a service.
The images are getting cached for 1 minute and only the first load takes some time to process.
How to Use
Simply add the link of the website you want to screenshot to the end of https://webshot.deam.io/.
https://webshot.deam.io/ + https://www.google.com/ https://webshot.deam.io/ + zeit.co/blog/ + ?type=png https://webshot.deam.io/ + zeit.co/about/ + ?fullPage=true https://webshot.deam.io/ + stripe.com/ + ?fullPage=true https://webshot.deam.io/ + ceriously.com/ + ?type=jpeg&quality=75&fullPage=true https://webshot.deam.io/ + https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/ + ?height=1000&width=1000
- You could use this as a preview image for your website in
- Grab a screenshot of a bug in production, send the link instead of an image
- Constantly updated site showcasing for your portfolio
- Hotlink images directly to blog posts
- First install all dependencies.
- You can then run
npm run apito play around with the API itself.
- If you want to preview the landing page, you can go to
- Lastly you can run
npm run dev.
- Go to
frontendfolder, install dependencies and then run
npm run build.
- Rename the
publicand then move it into the root directory.
- Create an account at https://zeit.co/signup and then run
npx now login.
- Finally you can run the
npx nowcommand in terminal and it will begin to deploy.